Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.960 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,364,564 (CH$363,912) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (9 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)