Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.777 IRRX / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,671,645 (CH$417,115) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)