Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.672 IRRX / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,801,968 (CH$393,017) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)