Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.937 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,810,955 (CH$352,146) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)