Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.054 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,157,180 (CH$433,994) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (41 minutes ago)