Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.070 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,333,938 (CH$392,042) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)