Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11044.203 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,540,730 (1,769 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)