Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 8203.754 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,040,644 (2,077 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)