Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8408.526 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,431,807 (2,073 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)