Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9216.272 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,063,777 (2,720 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)