Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32365.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,100,416 ($528) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)