Cost of living comparison between Rajkot, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 475.380 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,930,834 (₨27,201) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)