Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.932 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,402,382 (₨30,564) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)