Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.393 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,333,852 (₨30,971) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)