Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 486.363 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,182,943 (₨27,105) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)