Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,736,300 (₨32,669) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)