Cost of living comparison between Raipur, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,867,070 (₨18,733) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)