Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 10109.363 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,371,996 (1,817 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)