Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 9071.894 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,051,907 (1,108 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)