Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 9799.285 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,631,835 (1,799 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)