Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3584.670 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,847,813 (5,816 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (42 minutes ago)