Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3193.670 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,598,370 (3,319 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)