Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 31753.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,825,688 ($372) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)