Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34273.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,091,347 ($586) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)