Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2017.985 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,130,341 (ARS $9,480) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)