Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5067.455 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,709,212 (Q3,889) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)