Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5674.574 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,343,295 (Q3,937) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)