Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.106 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,362,403 (₨66,944) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)