Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 337.047 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,037,773 (₨53,517) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (41 minutes ago)