Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.175 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,244,340 (Mex$ 10,385) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (11 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)