Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1715.970 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,281,796 (Mex$ 5,992) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)