Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 42801.686 IRRX / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 116% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,386,009 (NZ$1,082) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)