Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 72941.573 IRRX / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 125% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,692,709 (NZ$1,222) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)