Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 105958.602 IRRX / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 134% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 37,720,308 (NZ$1,363) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)