Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22923.968 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,488,806 (NZ$1,025) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)