Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24590.405 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 103% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,150,546 (NZ$1,348) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)