Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2531.333 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,814,058 (R 7,432) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)