Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2479.446 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,737,994 (R 7,154) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)