Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 24572.126 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,961,974 (C$528) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)