Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.022 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,987,502 (388,302 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)