Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.962 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,874,911 (385,819 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (40 minutes ago)