Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.667 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,170,153 (603,646 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)