Cost of living comparison between Purwokerto, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.430 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,739,892 (Rp 3,185,161) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)