Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.486 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,727,529 (Bs 7,219,528) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)