Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,184,664 (Bs 22,870,857) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)