Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3532.027 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,393,203 (Bs 5,774) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)