Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3359.896 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,997,648 (Bs 5,952) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)