Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1139.738 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,922,381 ($U22,744) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)