Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.349 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,820,288 ($U19,566) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (44 minutes ago)