Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1307.909 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,315,208 ($U17,826) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)