Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.243 IRRX / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,856,559 (CH$411,331) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)