Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.190 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,031,252 (CH$488,539) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)