Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,007,855 (CH$325,640) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (21 minutes ago)