Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.813 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,044,696 (₨35,534) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)