Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,341 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.647 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,881,994 (₨30,571) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)