Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,694,997 (₨24,601) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (34 minutes ago)