Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,091 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 522.409 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,120,379 (₨32,772) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)