Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,131 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 502.938 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,481,405 (₨18,852) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)