Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6660.603 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,527,644 (3,082 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)