Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5544.293 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,611,154 (3,718 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)