Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1708.322 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,106,735 (Mex$ 8,843) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)