Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1557.389 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,045,149 (Mex$ 7,734) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)