Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 641.254 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,965,957 (Php26,457) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)