Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 795.578 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,831,704 (Php21,157) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (about 3 hours ago)