Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.608 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,288,032 (CH$389,837) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)