Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.824 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,544,997 (CH$299,957) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)