Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.970 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,417,470 (CH$400,575) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (44 minutes ago)