Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.446 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,401,583 (CH$346,386) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)