Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 643.908 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,250,319 (Php28,343) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)