Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 649.268 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,780,863 (Php21,225) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)