Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.175 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,346,344 (Mex$ 12,058) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)