Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1759.655 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,505,014 (Mex$ 5,970) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)