Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9914.915 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,161,670 (S/. 1,227) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)