Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 43500.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,713,942 ($614) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)