Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 36635.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,719,913 ($620) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)