Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32368.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,529,427 ($696) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)