Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 40209.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,518,990 (€510) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)