Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 41767.277 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,107,088 (€481) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)