Cost of living comparison between Pretoria, South Africa and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2307.731 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,708,826 (R 4,640) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)