Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,229,518 (€382) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (43 minutes ago)