Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10205.374 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,113,720 (R$ 1,677) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)