Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 311.892 IRR / CVE *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,520,514 (56,175 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)