Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.387 IRR / CVE *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,054,443 (45,566 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)