Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1304.026 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,048,920 (8,473 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)