Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1275.439 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,597,020 (10,661 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)