Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8164.293 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,464,635 (1,527 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (43 minutes ago)