Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7820.344 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,291,759 (1,572 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)