Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12086.366 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,000,551 (1,820 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)