Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4731.968 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,670,048 ($b3,946) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)