Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3163.082 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,178,058 (R 7,960) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)