Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2510.045 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,939,709 (R 8,741) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)