Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2513.636 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,496,501 (R 4,574) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)