Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3508.039 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,368,831 (R 6,947) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)