Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3224.493 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,876,945 (R 7,405) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)