Cost of living comparison between Portsmouth, United Kingdom and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 40848.800 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,966,773 (£562) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)