Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 42141.976 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,556,055 (£535) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)