Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 42384.967 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,525,317 (£697) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)