Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 42460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,130,009 ($545) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)