Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34299.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,343,167 ($593) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)