Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10792.990 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,736,980 (R$ 1,921) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)