Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10653.280 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,908,601 (R$ 1,775) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)