Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.534 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,860,366 (R$ 2,146) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)