Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10465.915 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,075,954 (R$ 2,014) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)