Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10019.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,233,985 (R$ 1,620) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)