Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10326.485 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,789,003 (R$ 1,335) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)