Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,764 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10369.852 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,450,202 (R$ 1,586) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)